|Produced By:||HAMMER BRENNEREI|
Framboise is the French word for raspberry, and also the name of alcohol fermented with the fruit.
During the Third Reich , the distillery was taken to their Jewish owners and went into the hands of Georg L. Schuerger, who as a hammer distillery Schurger & it was registered in 1940 Co. KG. The actual owners of the distillery, Fritz Landauer, who was married to a Christian woman, survived as supposedly irreplaceable worker at another Heilbronner operation. His brothers Max and Robert walked during the time of Nazism out of the country.
In World War II the factory facilities were largely destroyed; later they were returned to their rightful owners and rebuilt. This reconstruction in 1950; 1960, followed by an extension at the Charles Street. Fritz Landauer retook the lead of Landauer & Macholl and held it in until 1975. The Hammer distillery Landauer & Macholl bought in 1966 by the Berlin company Ballin & Co. on. At times, they had about 200 employees. After the turnover had decreased, the company was liquidated 1981st The distillery was from spirits manufacturers Gin taken.